Monday, August 26, 2013

Cuppow!

                Cuppow! When I first heard of Cuppow I knew I had to try it out! I love using mason jars to drink my waters and smoothies out of. While I love using mason jars the tops aren't really travel friendly. If you want to take a sip you have to unscrew the whole top and then the huge mouth isn't really easy to drink from when you're on the go.

                Cuppow makes user friendly tops that screw onto the mason jar. It basically turns your mason jars into travel friendly sippy cups. It's so perfect! I've been using them every day since I received them.



                       They come in "regular" and "wide mouth" sizes. I got the clear ones but they also come in a few fun colors!



                     Here is what the back of the package looks like. It's so easy to use. Just unscrew the jar and replace the seal with the Cuppow.


Fill up with your favorite drink and you're good to go! They also make a cute jar insulator that goes over your mason jar. It keeps your drink hot or cold. 




They also make something called a BNTO jar. You place the little jar into the mason jar and then seal it like normal. You can put anything in the mason jar and have a dressing or anything you want in the BNTO jar. I like to put veggies in the mason jar and hummus in my BNTO jar. It makes traveling with lunch or snacks super easy!





Cuppow is made in the USA and is BPA and PHTHALATE free! Awesome company and product! Check out the products at www.cuppow.com




1 comment: