Thursday, August 22, 2013

Navitas Naturals

The amazing people at Navitas Naturals were so kind to send me some of their products to try. I have loved this company for a long time. I always use their cacao and maca powders in my smoothies. They are a definite staple in my diet.

They sent me 4 products that I have yet to try out. They are some of the coolest products and ideas! Dried dragon fruit? Yum!


This was the first product I opened up. It retails for $8.99. Here is what their websites says about the product.

 Our Dragonfruit Slices provide the wonderful sweet flavor of this tropical superfruit in a convenient, chewy, dried fruit form. Made from the sweeter red variety of Dragonfruit grown on small family farms in Thailand, this exotic-looking superfruit also has unusual nutrition benefits including omega 3’s, protein, iron, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that support hydration. 






 How cool does this look? For anyone who already loves fresh dragon fruit I'm sure you will love this too! The texture is chewy and it has a mild sweetness. It's not an overly sweet snack. Very good and slightly unusual-just like fresh dragon fruit!


The "suggested uses" on the package say its great for trail mixes, salads and desserts. It's raw, vegan, organic and non gmo! 



The next product I opened up were these Power Snacks in the Cacao Goji flavor. They retail for $9.99. Here is the website description:

Navitas Naturals Cacao Goji Power Snacks are made from the most nutrient dense functional superfoods including cacao, maca, chia, and camu-camu. We sustainably source the most nutritious, wholesome and delicious ingredients available, and now we’ve combined them into flavorful grab-and-go snacks that you can enjoy anywhere.







These are SO good. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a chocolate/cacao addict. I love my chocolate and these satisfy the craving. The main ingredients are organic date paste, organic cacao powder, organic chia seeds, organic sesame seeds and organic raisins! Way more healthy than a chocolate bar!


These are gluten free, dairy free, raw, vegan, organic and non gmo! Try them! They are amazing.




This is the next product I opened up. Cacao Sweet Nibs. It retails for $5.99. Here is the website description:

Navitas Naturals Cacao Sweet Nibs are made by gently rolling crumbled cacao beans in raw cacao liquor and then lightly sweetening them with organic cane juice. These versatile nibs have a strong dark chocolate flavor. They’re a perfect snack right out of the bag, and they are an ideal ingredient in recipes that could use a chocolate crunch.







These are great for blending into smoothies. These ones are sweetened so you can just eat them as is if you want a little cacao fix. They do make an unsweetened version if you prefer that. The suggested uses on the package say its great to add on top of cereal, yogurt and oatmeal. It also says its great for ice cream, cookies, smoothies and coffee. YUM!



This was the final product I opened. Freeze dried Coconut Water powder. It retails for $17.99. Here is the website description:

For thousands of years, tropical cultures have enjoyed the nutritional and thirst-quenching benefits of coconut water. Our organic Coconut Water Powder celebrates the ancient tradition, but is designed for modern on-the-go hydration. Each 35-calorie serving provide 5 key electrolytes that support rapid hydration, as well as several minerals and vitamins. 




This was probably what I got most excited about when I saw it in the box! I had never seen freeze dried coconut water! I think this is so awesome. I personally LOVE fresh thai coconut water but I'm not really a big fan of the bottled or canned coconut waters (and I've tried them all.) This tastes very much like fresh coconut when you mix it in cold water.


The package says to stir 1 Tbsp into a glass of water. I added 2 teaspoons in here because it was a smaller glass. You can play around and adjust to your taste. The suggested uses on the package say its for reconstitute in water, smoothies or any recipe. Its vegan, organic and non gmo. Really good!

Here is a link to their website: http://navitasnaturals.com

They have a ton of great products and have been around for 10 years! Thanks Navitas Naturals!

No comments:

Post a Comment