Monday, September 9, 2013

Rickaroons

The wonderful people at Rickaroons sent me over some of their yummy products to try! I'm a big dessert person so I was very excited to try these out. Rickaroons are organic, vegan and gluten free macaroons. They are only baked for 10 minutes. 

Megaroon

The ingredients in these Rickaroons are really great. They consist mostly of shredded coconut, almond butter, coconut palm nectar, dark chocolate and vanilla extract.  They come in 4 delicious flavors. Chocolate Blonde. Brunette. Mocha. Megaroon.



The first one I tried was the Chocolate Blonde (pictured above) I am a big fan of chocolate chip cookies and this is what they reminded me of. I expected them to taste good but it tasted amazing. Seriously, soo good. It has that coconut flavor and macaroon texture with the gooey chocolate chips in it. Yum!



The second flavor I tried is the Megaroon. This one was also really yummy! This flavor has chia seeds and cacao nibs which makes for a nice little crunchy texture.



Brunette and Mocha
The next flavors I tried are the brunette and the mocha. The brunette is totally chocolatey with chocolate chips mixed in! A chocolate lover like myself was in heaven. The mocha still had the chocolate flavor with a definite espresso flavor too. Delicious.

 
Brunette

I can honestly say that I loved all 4 of the flavors. If I had to pick my 2 favorite I would say the Chocolate Blonde and the Brunette. Everyone in my family loved them as well. It's a great company who are based out of San Diego, California. You can find rickaroons at www.rickaroons.com

Rickaroons were also kind enough to give me a discount code to share with all of you! When you check out from their website you can use the code    veggiemama13    this will give you 15% off throughout the month of september. You will NOT be disappointed in these delicious little treats!









1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We can't wait to send your readers their first taste of Rickaroons. Sincerely, Rick, creator and co-founder of Rickaroons

    ReplyDelete