Thursday, August 1, 2013

Raw Foods Dinner

Today I decided I wanted to have an all fruit dinner. This may sound strange to some people but if you're a raw foodie this is perfectly normal. There are many different ways that people incorporate their raw food meals. Some only eat fruit during the day and have a big salad with veggies at night. Some are gourmet raw foodies who make a lot of fancy recipes using nuts and other higher fat fruits and veggies. It's all up to you and what your body wants. I am not a raw foodist thought I enjoy raw meals. It was back in 2006 when I first heard about raw foodists. I thought it was so cool. I got some books on raw recipes and stayed raw for a couple months. It wasn't something I could do long term but I love incorporating meals into my diet. 
The first raw food book I ever bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment