Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Conscious Box Review

The nice people over at Conscious Box were so kind to send me a July box. It was my first time getting a conscious box and I was very excited! I had heard about them before and thought it sounded like such a good idea. If you're not familiar with the company it is a monthly subscription service. They send out a box filled with samples of all natural, eco friendly and mostly organic products. You have the choice between 3 boxes: classic, gluten free or vegan.


First of all, I love the design of the box. I believe every month they have a different theme. This month it was to take in the beauty of summer nights.

All the products inside the box.








Here are all the products inside of my box. As you can see there is a little of everything. There are food products, health and beauty products, tea, eye drops etc. I love the idea of something like this. It's a really cool way to try out a bunch of products and brands that you may have never had the opportunity otherwise. If you fall in love with a product you can always go and buy the full size version! Here is a close up of all the products...




















There you have it! It cost $19.99 a month so it's up to you if you think all these products are worth it. If you decide you want to try it out you can use the code "instagram" to get 25% your first box! Love and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment